Browse through the following for basic information and frequently asked questions. Contact our team for other inquiries.
Easy Freight Baggage focuses on airport-to-airport excess baggage solutions. We assist customers going to destinations requiring customs clearance. We comply to airport regulations and customs policies strictly. To ensure our operations remain secured and reliable, we observe the following:
- Requested written confirmation from client stating all goods packed has permission to airport of destination.
- Notice to client about document handling fee – amount varies depending on destination and airline.
- Person sending baggage should provide supporting and valid documents and photo.
- All packages should come with labels bearing complete destination address.
- Advise customers to keep detailed list of all materials or items packed.
It is important for clients to lock and secure all of their belongings when traveling. We request clients to coordinate with us and inform us about their specific time of arrival. This helps prevent additional airline storage charges.
How can I secure my baggage?
We provide numbered luggage seals when required. Label all your packages with complete destination address. Choose durable cartons, trunks and cases for all your belongings. Limit weight package to 30kg to prevent damages. Easy Freight Baggage handles all baggage in customs-controlled secure area or in coordination with airport or airline handling agent.
Do you offer discounted rates for student or corporate baggage?
Just present a valid student/employee ID card for specific rates and services. We also provide baggage assistance to corporate customers relocating.
- Batteries (most types – contact us for information)
- Camping fuel containers
- Surfboard repair kits (the resin in these kits is highly flammable)
- Bicycle repair kits
- Wet suit repair kits
- Corrosives (acids, alkalis and mercury.)
- Security attache cases with dye cartridges and explosives
- Machines with petrol powered engines (lawn mowers, whipper snippers, chain saws)
- Fireworks, signal flares, sparklers or explosives (unless with permission)
- Fuel, paints, lighter refills, matches
- Drain cleaners and solvents
- Spray cans, butane fuel, scuba tanks, propane tanks, CO2 cartridges
- Self inflating life vests
- Ammunition, gunpowder, mace, tear gas or pepper sprays are generally forbidden
- Dry ice, gasoline powered tools, wet cell batteries and camping gear with fuel.
- Radioactive materials
- Infectious substances
Please note: The goods mentioned are commonly listed Dangerous Goods. Check with us for more information. The data provided is from The Civil Aviation Authority.